Thursday, October 18, 2007

Aggressiveness

It feels good to know that there are few visitors who actually liked my blog comes to visit my web log and ask me “why no posts?”.

No, am not ready to say that I was quite busy with my work. It’s all because I had less mood to write on any topic. At some point I didn’t want to post though the post was ready in my local system. It is an odd feeling… and I didn’t want to write on any topic just for the sake of posting.


Now let me get on to some interesting things. I would like to know your comments on my statement - Aggressiveness makes people to take blind/furious decisions. What are your thoughts??.. come on… its going to be an interactive post…


5 comments:

Harini OSC said...

Hi,

Yes, i agree at sometimes we may act upon our mood depending upon our situations that may lead to take furious decisions..

Cheers
Harini

Deepthi said...

hmm.. its not me who acted aggressively.. am the one affected by aggressiveness :)

Anent said...

any upcoming stuffs on your blog - Ms.Agressive!
- Anent Prakash

Shanthi said...

If you feel like writing then write - thats what i do. Whatever i feel like writing i write. You too do the same :) Could not comment for long time. But happy that now atleast i could. Happy new year !

- இரவீ - said...

Now see what happen...!!! :)
so , keep going...
All the best for your good work.

 
Personal blogs